Friday, March 31, 2006

Hello & Welcome

Hello & Welcome to the official blog site for discovering, uncovering, remembering and exploring insights and tips related to Enthusiasm!

Since 1990 I have been facilitating programs, researching and writing about the topic of enthusiasm. Throughout I have come to discover there is so much more to enthusiasm than most people are aware. In May, 2005, Enthusiasm! How To Draw It To Yourself & Keep It was published. It is available in print and eBook format at http://www.ASystemthatWorks.com . Publishing this particular book was just the beginning of something else that is continuing to grow and evolve for enthusiasm touches all aspects of our lives and work. It has become the umbrella through which the various aspects of my work flows.

May you know that it is a pleasure and a privilege to continue this exploration of enthusiasm through this blog. I look forward to what unfolds. And I invite you to join me on this journey.

With Joy & Enthusiasm!

Antoinette

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?