Monday, November 06, 2006

Magnificent Monday Motivators


Tuning In, Clearing Out


We often receive insights or inner nudges to do or not do something. Sometimes we listen. Other times we blow it off or wait until a later time. Personally, I have found it valuable to pay attention, tune in for clarity and take appropriate action according to that inner guidance.

Such is the case now.

About a week ago I received the insight to take almost everything out of my office for a cleaning and clearing. This has turned out to be an interesting process accommodating my physical body’s need for movement and exercise, along with sprucing up the space where I spend quite a bit of time.

Today was the day for a thorough cleaning.

The next step is to use wise discernment as to what comes back in my office, where it is placed, what is to be passed along to others and what is to be discarded.

As I cleared things out of my office space, I began to sense that there might be something more going on than just the physical act of cleaning an office.

Energetically I am removing and releasing old stagnant energy; clearing out what no longer serves me or my business; creating space for new things, whatever they might be; becoming aware of another aspect of the myriad manifestations of abundance in my life, in this case with regard to books; and creating a beautiful, nurturing place to work. I can already sense positive shifts and a lightness coming forth.

As you go through your days I invite you to tune in and listen to those insights, intuitions and inner guidance. This can be done in your quite time, with meditation, contemplation or journaling. Then take right and appropriate action. The sooner and more often you do this, the more frequently the guidance comes.

Also, make it a point to clear the clutter and clean on a regular basis, especially areas where you spend a lot of time. You will be amazed at the difference in your energy, your attitude and myriad other gifts and blessings you will receive.


(c) 2006 Antoinette S. Webster. All rights reserved. www.ASystemthatWorks.com





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?