Thursday, October 18, 2007

Enthusiasm and Spirit ~ Points to Ponder

October 2007 Month of Enthusiasm!

Enthusiasm and Spirit ~ Points to Ponder


I was going through my files and came across a letter from the ministers of my church that was sent to the congregation for October 2005. Messages with universal themes are timeless. Here is an excerpt from the letter that you may enjoy.

“…The power that we celebrate and consciously live for the month of October is Zeal or Enthusiasm. Jack Boland, a Unity Minister, reminds us that enthusiasm turns on the switch that connects us to the power of the universe, and it is enthusiasm that enables us to accomplish our dreams.

“The affirmation that we invite you to use for October is:


I am filled with zeal, enthusiasm and energy to do
what is mine to do.

Prayer for Zeal and Enthusiasm

I greet this day with joy and enthusiasm.
Your mighty Spirit is a river of joy and I am one with that river.
I am enthusiastic about life because You are life in motion.
I allow Your love to radiate through me as joy and harmony.
My connection with You demonstrates my attitude toward life.
I have a zeal for life and a zest for living.
I lean into life with joy in my heart.
I share my joy.
Amen.”

These words are insightful and powerful. Thinking about them and even meditating on them for the rest of this month will serve to deepen your experience of enthusiasm as well as your wisdom. You may find you interactions with others changing for the better. My blessings to you as you go forth each moment of each day.


Enthusiastically…In the Way of Spirit,

Antoinette

Author’s Note: The statement “…the power we celebrate…” refers to The Twelve Powers of Man by Charles Fillmore, co-founder of the Unity Movement, who identified zeal/enthusiasm as one of the twelve powers inherent within each of us.


© 2007 Antoinette S. Webster. All rights reserved.
www.ASystemthatWorks.com
To find out more about Enthusiasm! How To Draw It To Yourself & Keep ItSM, contact Antoinette today to at Info (at) ASystemthatWorks.com.

Antoinette is also available for speaking engagements, keynotes and spouse programs along with training programs, retreats and workshops. And she works with a limited number of individuals and groups for ongoing coaching. Contact her at 513.887.0600 or
Info (at) ASystemthatWorks.com to schedule a program for your organization—in person or by teleseminar—or an appointment for a private session.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?